Yes, it’s true! A fully managed refreshment program will make your workplace more productive and create an enjoyable environment. This blog post will explore how implementing such programs can increase employee satisfaction and engagement and boost productivity. Let’s dive in!
An onsite refreshment program is a service that provides employees with easy access to healthy, refreshing snacks and drinks at work. This includes fruits, vegetables, yogurt, whole-grain bread, and water. An onsite refreshment program aims to improve employee productivity by providing them with the nourishment they need to stay focused and energized throughout the day.
There are many benefits attached to an onsite refreshment program. It can reduce employee absenteeism due to illness. Employees with access to healthy snacks and drinks are less likely to get sick and miss work. An onsite refreshment program can improve morale. Employees who feel their employer cares about their well-being are more likely to be happy, engaged, and accountable.
If you are considering implementing an onsite refreshment program at your workplace, keep a few things in mind:
With a fully managed onsite refreshment program, businesses can enjoy the following benefits:
1. Improved workplace morale: A workplace that offers an onsite refreshment program cares about its employees’ well-being. This can lead to improved morale and a more positive work environment.
2. Reduced absenteeism: Employees who have access to healthy snacks and drinks are less likely to take sick days. This results in reduced absenteeism and increased productivity.
3. Higher quality work: Well-nourished and hydrated employees tend to produce higher quality work.
4. Cost savings: A fully managed onsite refreshment program can save businesses money by reducing the need for employee health insurance claims or other costs associated with poor health. On the other hand, it also takes away the hassle of corporate catering, which is an expensive and complex affair.
A study conducted by the University of Leicester supports these possibilities, as it found that employees who had access to an onsite refreshment program were 20% more productive than those who did not have access to one. The study also found that employees who participated in an onsite refreshment program were more likely to report higher levels of job satisfaction and commitment to their employer.
Here are a few essential tips that will help get you started the right way:
1. Ensure that the foods and drinks offered are healthy and of good quality.
2. Make sure you have the right equipment. The essentials may include a water cooler or filtered water dispenser, cups, and healthy snacks and drinks.
3. Choose healthy options. Stock your refreshment station with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole-grain snacks, low-fat dairy products, and unsweetened beverages.
4. Encourage employees to take breaks. Post signs or send out reminders to encourage employees to take a break for a few minutes each hour to grab a drink or snack.
5. Promote healthy competition. Create friendly competitions among employees to see who can consume the most water or eat the most fruits and vegetables from the refreshment station.
6. Keep the program affordable. There is no need to break the bank to offer a quality refreshment program. The good news is that these programs are affordable.
Whether you want to boost employee morale and productivity or just want to ensure everyone is fueled with healthy snacks and drinks, an onsite refreshment program is the perfect solution. Fully managed programs allow businesses to customize their offerings, and companies of all sizes can benefit from having access to fresh and tasty treats at the workplace. Ready to implement a fully managed onsite refreshment program for your business? At National Vending, we are here for all your vending refreshment and food service needs. We will work with you to find the best solution for your company. Get in touch today by clicking here!
2018 NATIONAL VENDING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED